Prices, menu & website content subject to change at anytime without written or verbal notification at management's discretion.
1. Sea Horizon Deluxe Champagne Breakfast Buffet
LUNCH / DINNER
1. Caribbean Beach Barbeque
2. Robben Island
3. Table Mountain
LUNCH / DINNER
1. Xmas Buffet
2. New Years Eve Finger Food Menu
3. Mother's Day Breakfast Buffet
4. Mothers Day Lunch Buffet
5. Father's Day Buffet
6. Valentine's Day Buffet
"Maestro's on the Beach" reserve the right to amend or change the content of any of these menu's at anytime and without notice verbally or in writing.
1. Sea Horizon Champagne Breakfast
2. Beach Horizon Breakfast
3. Caribbean Beach Barbeque
4. Robben Island
5. Table Mountain
COCKTAIL / SNACK MENU'S
1. Bridgette Bardot
2. Liz Taylor
3. Catherine Hepburn
FUNCTION BOOKING FORM
Full name of person making the booking / payment
• This form is only to be filled out if if you are making a confirmed reservation; there is an enquiry form for those who are weighing up their options.
• No dates will be held provisionally as we get 50 - 60 provisional requests per week which would clog up our reservation book.
• A mandatory 10% will be added for waiter service.
• The venue will be at your disposal until 01h00, should you wish to stay longer an additional charge of R1000 per hour will be levied. Alternatively should there be a minimum of 10 guests remaining last rounds will be called and the bar closed.
• Please note we have a 04h00 liquor license but our general policy is to close the bar at 1am in order to avoid excessive drunkedness. The venue will close under normal circumstances at 02h30 am.
• Maestro's on the Beach supplies venue, tables, cutlery, crockery, staff, food and liquor should you require any form of additional decoration i.e. flowers, table cloths etc please enquire with our co-ordinating staff.
• Prior to you filling in the application form please contact Maestro's on the Beach so we may have a face-to-face comprehensive discussion regarding your function.
• Please note we only work on written documentation in order to make sure there are no mistakes. All discussions between our representatives and yourself will be reduced to writing after the dsiscussion. In other words everything we talk about will be confirmed in writing. One week prior to the function taking place one of our function co-ordinators will contact you and it is obligatory for you to come into the venue and confirm all documentation in writing.
• Upon confirmation a meeting will be set up between yourselves and Maestro's to discuss all finer details; i.e. timing, set-up and layouts.
• All functiomns are to be paid for with cash, credit card or bank gauranteed cheque.
• VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club cards are accepted.
• Should you require credit you must apply for a credit application form from the restaurant.
• Cancellation of bookings is required no less than 60 days prior to proposed event.
• Reimbursement of deposit monies paid will be subject to Maestro's being able to re-sell the date, alternatively the deposit paid will be forfeited.
• Should the deposit be invoiced and unpaid you will still be held responsible for the payment thereof.
Risk / Damages / Loss
• Maestro's on the Beach will not be liable for interruption of service (water, electricity, sanitary services). Whilst every precaution will be taken to ensure the safegaurding of your belongings, Maestro's on the Beach will not be liable for loss or damage to any property whatsoever (decor, gifts, valuables, etc...). We recommend that all personal and valuable property be removed directly after the function.
•Should any part of the interior or exterior of the property be damaged during setup, duration or breakdown of the function, the client will be liable for all charges including legal costs.
• Maestro's on the Beach and its employees or any person employed at any function will not be held liable to any loss, or injury to persons, due to negligence or any other causes whatsoever.
Purpose of function
(e.g. work function, birthday, wedding etc)
Is dancing required?
If yes provide details
(e.g band, disco etc)
Special requests regarding food (e.g. Halaal, Kosher, Allergies, special dietary requirements)
Partial cash bar
Time guests to arrive
Time starter to be served
Time main to be served
Estimated time of depature of guests
Time dessert to be served
Time (and details) of speeches or presentations
, accept these terms and conditions and accept that by submitting this form is the same as if I signed a printed copy in the presence of a Maestro's event co-ordinator, i.e. it is legally binding; and that I accept that I have read and understood the contents of the 'Planning an event' and 'Function menu' sections respectively.
For further details please contact:
Yvette Rix (Function Manager) on 021 551 4992 ext 15
Mark Tarica (CEO) on 021 551 4992 ext 15 or 082 573 4455
© Maestros on The Beach 2009 Created and maintained by
Being IT Solutions